Back to top
   Call Me Free Send SMS Send Inquiry

Our Mission

  • Our innovative technology assists us to reduce the water usage in the processes. Therefore, only less amount of water is used.
  • Our indigenous equipment and innovative technology helps us to treat the effluent in accordance to the environmental standard requirements. It also assists us to recover a large amount (95%) of water from the treated effluents. The remaining 5% of final reject effluent will be evaporated to make certain that zero liquid will be released from the industry in accordance to the Zero Liquid Discharge norms that are defined by the environmental authorities.
  • The recovered water is 100 percent reusable for agricultural as well as industrial purposes. Our aim is not only to save environment and water but also to enable our clients' plant to return the costs by reusing the recycled water.
Our Manufacturing Unit

We have an ultra-modern manufacturing unit that is facilitated with all required machinery. Here, all products are developed understanding customers' specific needs as per the international quality standards. We use good manufacturing techniques and the best quality raw materials to make our products. All operations that take place in this unit, are carried out efficiently by our skilled team. Moreover, this unit is being operated by our experienced supervisors who ensure quality production in time. All such factors enabled us to offer flawless Ultra Filtration System, Sludge Handling System, Dissolved Air Flotation System, Waste Water Treatment System, Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant, etc. to our customers.

Our Products

We are manufacturing and supplying:
  • Water Treatment Plant
  • Effluent Treatment Plant
  • Waste Water Treatment Plant
  • Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant
  • Sewage Water Treatment Plant
  • Industrial Sewage Treatment Plants
  • Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plant
  • Zero Liquid Discharge Plant
  • Water Treatment Equipment
  • Waste Water Treatment Equipment
  • Sewage Treatment Equipment
  • Ultra Filtration System
  • Waste Water Treatment System
  • Sludge Handling System
  • Dissolved Air Flotation System
  • Water Purification System
Quality Assurance

We are a quality conscious organization and all our work processes are in congruence to industrial quality norms. We manufacture products using top-grade raw materials that ensure durability and reliability. Along with this, we also put our manufactured products to various quality tests. Prior to the delivery, each piece is checked in terms of its performance, designing and cost-effectiveness.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
S.S. No.-303.3K, Serapalayam Post, Bodipalayam Road, Coimbatore - 641105, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone :08045815706
Mr Senthil Kumar A S (Director - Marketing & Business Development)
Mobile :08045815706
Trust Stamp

Mobile :09585547031
   Call Me Free Send SMS Send Inquiry